SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
Paul Auwaerter, M.D.
- Board Certified Infectious Disease Specialist, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine where he serves as Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Director, Associate Professor, and Managing Editor, Johns Hopkins Antibiotic Guide (ABX – Guide).
- Has authored copious abstracts, peer & non-peer reviewed medical journals & chapters, & served on multiple organizations, societies, etc.
Jerry Stonemetz, m.d.
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist, The Johns Hopkins University Department of Anesthesia & Critical Care Medicine, where he serves as Vice Chairman of Clinical Operations. Responsible for the hospital’s environmental and infection control services
- >30 years clinical experience & has authored copious abstracts, peer & non-peer reviewed medical journals and chapters
DaviD ALlie, M.D.
- Board Certified Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- >30 years clinical experience & has authored >500 scientific abstracts, peer & non-peer reviewed medical journals and chapters
- Investigated >24 clinical medical trials & served on advisory boards of >24 major medical, pharmaceutical & cardiovascular cos. & orgs.
J. Brennan Cassidy, M.D.
- Board Certified Family Practitioner
- >40 years of Emergency Medicine and Family Practice experience
- Served in multiple leadership roles in the American, California, and Orange County Medical Associations
hugh conway, D.D.S.
- Dental Surgeon and Cosmetic Dentist
- Founded Conway Smile Center, owned and operated for over 20 years. Sold practice in 2011.
- Committed to preventative dentistry and utilizing the latest dental for continuous improvement of patient care
- Has had numerous affiliations and help board positions that include forensic dentistry and the American Heart Association
Alberto Gedissman, M.D.
- Board Certified Pediatrician with a Masters in Medical Management from the University Southern California Marshall School of Business
- >35 years experience, including creation/direction of a mid-sized Pediatric Medical Group serving ambulatory clinics for a major Children’s Hospital in California with more than 60,000 annual visits.
- Served as principal and co-investigator in several research projects involving culturally diverse populations
David Marcus, M.D.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- > 20 years of General Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery including microsurgery, trauma cases, severe burns. Since 1999, he has specialized exclusively on providing patients beautiful and natural laser and cosmetic surgical results of the face, breast and body
Kurt Piatkowski, D.O.
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- >12 years of General Orthopedic and Trauma Surgical experience treating a broad spectrum of orthopedic ailments with infection rates below national averages, due to strict adherence to protocol
James Reznick, D.O.
- Board Certified Internist and Cardiologist
- >31 years of clinical practice, 13 of which were dedicated to running a successful interventional cardiology practice, as well as to serve as Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at The University of North Texas Health Center, and as Director of the Cardiac Rehabilitation Program at The Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas Health Center.
Peter Skubin, D.D.S.
- Dentistry practitioner.
- Practices dentistry and orthodontics
- Graduated from the University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Became certified provider of the Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation Technique.
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry