Board of directors
Collidion's directors have years of experience in: regulatory, compliance, clinical trials, financing and merger and acquisition.
Founder, CHairman and CEO
- 20 years of experience in the global healthcare industry
- Chairman, CEO Ruthigen, Inc.
- IPO experience, including raising $170M in capital
- FDA and CE approvals of multiple drugs and devices
- Executive Vice President, Corp. & Medical Affairs at Gilead Sciences
- Attorney at Cooley Godward, LLP.
- Senior Vice President Johnson Financial Group, BMO Harris Bank and M&I Bank
- Co-owner of G&C Enterprises LLC, a real estate and investment company, which he founded in 1999.
- Held various engineering and senior management positions at several medical device companies, including Advanced Cardiovascular Systems, Peripheral Systems Group and Arterial Vascular Engineering. Previously served on the Board of Directors of Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. and Ruthigen, Inc.
DIRECTOR of avenlogics, inc. subsidiary of collidion, inc.
- Currently serves on the First Community Bank Board and the advisory board of Terra Vesco.
- Served as President and Chief Executive Officer of American AgCredit for more than three decades.
- Served with the Farm Credit Captive Insurance Board and the Sonoma County 4-H Foundation Board.